What Does The Limited Warranty Cover?
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
What Will Berlin Acoustics, Inc. Do?
What Is Not Covered By This Limited Warranty?
- defects occurring after the Warranty Period expires;
- malfunctions or damage as a result of Product use contrary to intended use, mishandling or electrical or mechanical overload;
- defects, malfunctions or damage if a repair attempt was made by anyone other than authorized repair personnel, which voids the Limited Warranty;
- defects, malfunctions or damage if you have removed, changed or exchanged components of the Product (other than as performed by an authorized service facility);
- fan shop articles (such as t-shirts) or products given by Berlin Acoustics, Inc. free of charge as a promotion;
- any Product purchased from a seller or reseller other than an Authorized Seller.
IN NO EVENT WILL BERLIN ACOUSTICS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR REVENUE, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Berlin Acoustics, Inc.’s sole liability, and your sole remedy, for breach of this Limited Warranty will be a repair or replacement of the applicable Product with the same or a technically and functionally equivalent Product, or, only if neither of the foregoing is reasonably available, a refund of the amount you paid.
How Does the Law of Your State Apply?
How Do You Obtain Warranty Service?
- If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies for Limited Warranty Service, you will be issued an RMA number.
- Carefully package your Product along with a copy of the RMA form and follow the Instructions for Returns below.
Instructions for ReturnsReturns under the Limited Warranty, must be made as follows:
- Before returning your Product you must obtain an RMA as referenced above.
- You agree to pack the Product that you are returning in a careful manner to protect against damage, freight prepaid, together with all accessories and any packaging and accessories, and together with the RMA and copy of your purchase receipt.
- The returned Product must be in the original package and free of any damage caused by shipping.
- If we determine to repair or replace your Product under the Limited Warranty, we will pay the return costs for ground shipping to you. If we reasonably determine that the Product you returned is not defective, we will contact you and will arrange for reshipment to you at your cost. If you decline to pre-pay such return shipping costs, we are under no obligation to return such non-defective Product to you.
- The Invoice Number (e.g. 4322543) or original receipt which was shipped with your Product, or the order confirmation you received via email as a PDF file at the time you acquired your Product.
- The Serial Number which can be found on the back side of your Product (e.g. RF 04007480121A 1546 00177).
- You must provide us with a malfunction description. Please describe the exact nature of the malfunction or defect and the circumstances under which it occurs.
- Send the Product to the appropriate address based on your specific location. You may not hand-deliver your Product to the addresses provided, even if you are local. These locations are not set up to receive visitors.